Sunday, August 17, 2014

Peek at My Week: Week 1

Here is a little peek at some of the activities we will do each day for our little preschool. I have 5 activities planned for each day. Some days we will do more than planned and, of course, other days we will do less. Our goal is to complete 5 activities a day. We will do calendar and read our learning board daily. You can a read a little about our calendar activities {here}. I will mention the learning board in just a minute.



Letter: Aa
Number: 1
Shape: Circle
Color: Blue
Sight Word: see

 You can find all the units shown in my TpT store........just click on "My Products" up above.
                                                    

Here is our learning board. It may get a new cute name later but for now it's just our boring, old learning board. It has a label and clothespin glued to a fancy foam board that I had out in the garage for a different project that never got done....but now it's our "learning board" (blah, name).


There you have it. Our spectacular week of plans! 
I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' blog to share our week! 
Have a great one! 

http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/





0 comments:

Post a Comment