Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our Little Learning Corner

So the teacher in me gets all inspired and motivated to do educational things this time of the year when I see all my teacher friends going back to school. And now that Marin is a bit older and actually enjoys some different activities, I started planning and pinning all kinds of ideas on Pinterest. I decided to start doing Letter of the Week activities with her. We will go through the alphabet each week doing activities, books, games, etc with each letter.  I set up a little corner of the playroom with our books, a few Dollar tree posters, and our music basket. They even have a letter of the week toy basket with toys that start with the letter. :o) Although Marin does have fun, she is still 19 months old and has the attention span of a flea and as long as Hollis can chew on something she is happy. So I'm pretty sure I have much more fun planning this stuff than either one of them. Here is our little corner.....






Our little song time is probably both of their favorites. I found some really cute props here  to go with  some of our songs. This is one is for Down by the Bay....have you ever seen a llama eating their pajamas?


Five little ducks went swimming one day......

0 comments:

Post a Comment