Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Letter of the Week: Bb

For our letter Bb activities, she.....
Put pom pom magnets on her B Butterfly sheet.  
I didn't expect Marin to really get into this one but she loved it.
Played with it every day this week. 

She put Ball stickers on the Bb.
Another activity I didn't think she would like but she LOVED it.
We put stickers on the Bb all week long. 




We ate read Brown Bear Brown Bear. 

I found this really cute Brown Bear I Spy game.
I thought Marin would love it....a shaker and markers.
Didn't show any interest at all in it. :o) 

But here it is. The Brown Bear characters are in the bottle. Shake it and color the animal you see
on the I Spy sheet.
The printouts are here

We counted Bugs.
The game board is here

Put Beans in a Bottle. 
She loved this one. 

Blew some BUBBLES!


And gave her baby a bubble bath! 


1 comments:

awalton said...

love it! especially the last one, giving her baby a bubble bath... i bet she had so much fun doing that! what a big girl. :)

Post a Comment