Monday, September 1, 2014

Peek At My Week (Week Two-ish)

We started a new week today (even if it was a holiday). When I started thinking about plans for this week, I wanted to try and do as many activities that revolved around their favorites. And right now, their favorites are play doh, pretend play, and painting. So we have a play doh Bakery (pretend play) and yellow painting puzzles thrown in the mix of our preschool this week. I pretty excited for the little boogers.

But.... I learned a little trick last week with lesson plans. I love having them handy so I can gather supplies each night or glance at each day to see what got done, what didn't, etc. I have used lesson plan books, fancy planners, printing it out and putting them in a bulky binder. I've done it all. BUT....last week I threw my plans in a clear dry erase pocket. I love it. They were super handy and I didn't have to flip through anything to find them. I used my marker to check off each activity that we completed and circled those that needed to be postponed. I will never do it a different way again.


I love it. So easy. I used it to plan the next week and then erased all my notes. Print and slide in the new week's plans! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment