Thursday, November 1, 2012

Letter Gg

So far for the letter Gg we have done.....

A little GEOMETRY.
M is really into glue these days so we glued pictures to their matching shapes. 


Our completed Geometry project!

This was really supposed to be ghost stamping but it ended up being Halloween stamping. :o) 

Then my favorite Gg activity so far....playing GROCERY STORE. We had so much fun. I loved watching her play pretend. I've got to do more of this stuff with her!
Bagging my milk...


Scanning my watermelon and eggs.


Our little grocery store....


More glueing for the girl.
She glued pictures that start with Gg on the big G.
I found some little ghost "flashcards" with pictures of g words. The real idea of the game is to sort them in groups of soft g and hard g. But we just used them for vocabulary and language. She likes to point so we laid out the pictures and she would point to them as I said them.

We are going to do some Good Night, Gorilla stuff and then we will be moving on to the letter Hh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment